January 28, 2008

Hooray!

So I've decided to try this new fad called "daily flossing."
In the past, I was always too lazy to do so. Instead, I'd purchases toothpastes with "EXTREME CLEAN" and "EXTRA FLUORIDE POWER" and "with BAKING SODA AND PEROXIDE" plastered brightly on their labels in order to reciprocate for my flossing (or the lack thereof).
However, the ever-so-threatening scare of my brother's lack of dental hygiene insinuating the presence of tartar buildup inspired me to make a movement on my chompers.
REVELATION! Power to mint-waxed, easy-gliding hierarchy of the underestimated FLOSS.

yay for personal hygiene!

2 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Although I still have problems flossing on a regular basis (I also look for those brightly coverd tooth paste boxes)I must tell you that I totally know how you feel about your brother's personal hygiene. I mean come on, you've met Billy. Need I say more... lol

Monica said...

Haha. Nice one, Sydney.