January 28, 2008

My Life Before This Very Moment.

I was going to start off with a very sarcastic joke about my birth having no significance-- but then I thought, "Wow, that's really corny."

Life pretty much began during my Junior year. Before the summer of said year, I was just a lifeless being that merely vegetated upon our Mother Earth. Oh goodness...In middle school, I was like a big, fat fireball that destroyed everything good in its path. Man, I was such a loser. Freshman year, I wasted trying to be someone I truly was not...and other things occurred that I will refuse to mention. Ah, Sophomore year. Ya know how the Chinese have different years devoted to a certain animal? Well, that year was simply devoted to drama, failure, and hopelessness. That was also the year of Christopher James (name-- I told you I'd use it.), and that information I will not disclose in an online blog. It was also the first year to Disneyland! That, would actually be the actual start of my life...a start, however, a small start nonetheless. After those 3 fun-filled days, one would think that I would love band more than I did initially. WRONG. Somehow I realized that band is not life, unless you plan on majoring in music. Ironically, elation makes me evaluate my life-- the good and bad equally. However, in that one evaluation, that bad--for once--outnumbered the good (and the next band camp didn't help my cause either).

Misery. Pain. Agony. Anguish. Rage. Relief.
(those were the 6 days of band camp)

Multiple circumstances over the summer (ie band, my job, friend stuff...) led me to realize that there is much more to life than the monotony of "everyday," and I should live every single day as if it were my last-- being "bold" as Ashley, Amanda, and I would say. I posted a myspace blog about it. It received many comments, so therefore makes it worth reading. Ask me about a link.

I quit my job during the wake of the school year, and along with doing so, I lost a few good friends and Kyle. Long story. Marching band season went very successful, and my classes were easy. When the season ended, however, my semester had become more rigorous. Luckily, I ended up with a 4.2 GPA. =D

My friends threw me a surprise 17th birthday party! It was simply a blast. I was totally unexpecting of that event. I was truly impressed. That was when I realized that I love my life and everyone in it. =] I posted a myspace blog on that too. Ask me for a link. Hopefully I didn't delete it.

I went to Winter Formal with Bryan, as "dates." It was very cute. We went out to eat before the dance, and our fellow restaurant-goers were confused as to what event we were headed off to, seeing that it was January. We had some interesting inquiries like Prom, a wedding, and Homecoming. None of which asked about Winter Formal. It made me feel a bit awkward, but it was alright. The food was good (and of course the company was too =]) Granted that we were 45 minutes late to the dance, I still had a great time. After Formal, Paul, Ashley, Bryan, and I decided to chill and whatnot, and I never got home until 12:45-- the dance ended at 11. Countless interrogations from my parents continue to go on to this very day. Frick, Bryan! Haha.

This semester is hecka hard. I have the good teacher for Calculus (FINALLY), however he is also the hardest (FRICK). My US History is going very well. I neglected to do a few assignments, and I still have a solid A (knock on wood). Spanish II is pretty good too. All we're doing right now is reviewing (still) and on the last test, I received a 105%. Go me! Band is pretty good...I suppose. Being in Symphonic Band, I was hoping to escape the innumerable, boisterous remarks about how Symphonic can kick Concert Band's butt any time and any day of any given week and how he simply despises us and hopes we DIE. I might be exaggerating that last statement, but hopefully you understand what I'm conveying.

I made Regionals! Fourth chair, baby! I've honestly never felt so accomplished in my life. I could ramble on and on about auditions, but I've done that too much via voice.

Lately, I've been focusing on college stuff much more than what I'm supposed to be focusing on: graduating. I've signed up for the March 1st SAT, looked at scholarships and colleges, reading about various majors, planned campus tours...but when it comes to merely passing high school *slaps forehead,* oops, I forgot.

Yesterday Sydney somehow inspired me to create a blog.

Yesterday and yesternight it rained like a biblical story. My perrito (puppy en espanol) refused to go outside so she can finally empty her bladder, and it didn't help that she was terrified of water. My parents were getting antsy; the only thing they hate (besides me getting a B or lower) is when the dog pees in the house. So, after 60 Minutes last night, my dad tries to get my dog outside. Of course, he failed, but the process of his try was hilarious. He opened the back door, stared at my dog and bellowed, "Go outside, Maddie!" Once several failed attempts were made, he elaborated his wordage and yelled, "Go and PEE!" He just kept getting louder and louder. I thought to myself, "Huh. I wonder what the neighbors are thinking." Haha. They probably think we're insane.

Today school was fine.

My brother came home a half an hour ago.

Sydney won't answer her phone.

Currently,
I'm writing a blog about my life before this very moment.

Now,
I'm done.

1 comment:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

ummm... one question. Who is Kyle? You mentioned "losing him" or something lol... And wow I forget about the whole Christopher James thing for awhile (anyone up for tick tack toe?!?!?!) lol jk