April 7, 2008

*cough* Well...

So Sydney keeps bugging me about my lack of blog posts...I don't blame her, but I suppose there's just no time to write everything I wanted to? Eh.

Umm...PROM IS THIS SATURDAY!!
We had a ticket situation at our school...As in, THEY RAN OUT OF PROM TICKETS.
FRICK! How could a school run out of tickets for PROM?? I was so fired up about that episode, I even wrote an essay about it...in calculus!

MUHHH....

Maybe if I get the time to finish it, I'll post it? But at this rate, I wouldn't expect that essay.

Okay I'm officially christening this the prom blog. YES.

ON A LIGHTER PROM NOTE,
Bryan and I finally got the flowers and his tux!! YES.
I finally got my prom makeup too...Except his tux is white, and my face is brown...if you get what I mean...So idk.

Umm...Sydney and her Twilight talk is distracting me...So no more of this blog!

1 comment:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

YES!!!! Finally a new blog. Oh Monica, I love you so much. This made me smile. :)Don't worry about Bryan's suit too much, it's just a rental! lol.