April 13, 2008

PROM WAS AMAZING!!

Took lots of pictures.
Laughed too much.
Danced my heart out.

Maynne.
It was so much fun. Let me tell ya a bit about it...

Well Bryan (obviously) picked me up. Took a ton of pictures at Paul's house...Ashley needs to send me some too, by the way! The bus arrived and took us to PF Chang's ALL THE WAY IN TEMPE!! It was quite funny, while we were walking from our bus to the restaurant a block away, people were staring and clapping and cheering. We felt like fricken celebrities! It was amazing! I've never felt so special in my life. Haha.
So the realization that it was prom day still hadn't hit me.
The service was quite slow, but I don't blame the poor waiters. It was quite busy that night. We finally finished our food 45 minutes after prom started. Haha. THEN, we were further delayed our prom experience due to A FRICKEN FAR AWAY RESTAURANT! Stupid, Paul!
So we finally get to prom at around 8:15...the dance started at 7. I really would've wanted to take more pictures and say hi to more people at prom, but I hurried my butt up to the dance floor pretty much as soon as I got there. Haha.
Bryan and I took a formal picture. I think I'LL turn out great. =P Ashley and I wanted a group shot of us and our men, but the lame photographers had to pack up when we found each other. lol
After prom everyone just chilled at Paul's house.
That was fun.

I love my life and everyone in it.

No comments: