February 22, 2008

Well then.

The Rules
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
3. Do it. ;)

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Going to first grade?
2. Moving to Arizona.
3. Being the "new kid"...again.
4. Nothing else, probably.
5. What do 7-year-olds do?

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Study for my *GASP* SAT. =[
2. Check MYSPACE!
3. Waste precious time on facebook.
4. POSSIBLY take the "SAT Question of the Day" on collegeboard.com.
5. Browse the internet all night long and NOT sleep.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Your mom.
2. Strawberry Special K cereal bars.
3. Rice crackers!
4. Ice cream!
5. BLUEBERRIES<3

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. BUY A CAR.
2. Shop.
3. Donate!
4. Save it up por la universidad.
5. Spoil mis amigos.

3 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. Complaining/Focusing on the negative.
2. Sleeping in Calculus.
3. Procrastination.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Glendale, Arizona.
2. Goodyear, Arizona.
3. Tacoma, Washington.
4. Moreno Valley, California.
5. Panama City, Florida.

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Server for the elderly.
2. Tutor?
3. Does being a volunteer count?
4. How about a volunteer Sunday School Teacher?
5. I need a job...

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. Your mom.
2. I secretly wish I had taken up softball. =[
3. I don't think I'm truly happy with myself and my life.
4. My final grade in Calculus is probably the deciding factor of whether I'm going to a university rather than going to culinary school.
5. I think I'm agnostic.

5 PEOPLE TAGGED:
1. Your mom.
2. Your mom.
3. Your mom.
4. Your mom.
5. Your mom.

1 comment:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

your mom? wow Monica, thats so unlike you. sort of.