Once you're tagged, you have to write a blog with 13 weird or random facts about yourself. At the end, you choose 13 people to be tagged, listing their names. You can't tag the person who tagged you.
1. I have a late start today?
2. Your mom.
3. I love the color green. Someday, I even hope to singlehandedly save the environment. Haha. As bewildering as that sounds, a girl can dream, right?
4. I used to be intensely obsessed with Simple Plan.
5. My dog is way overweight.
6. I really really want to expand my vocabulary.
7. My dream car is a blue or red Toyota Yaris...with a hatchback! =D The hatchback is a must-have.
8. I love classroom debates. They leave me shaken.
9. Lauren Walker used to be the person I'd look up to in high school. Lately, she's been seemingly bitter towards me, and that totally ruined my outlook on her.
10. I wish I had someone to look up to.
11. I have a subscription to Time magazine. Well, I signed up for one months ago...and I've yet to receive my first copy.
12. I vent and rant a lot. I'm really sorry if I upset you.
13. I really really really REALLY need a date to prom. =/
Tagged:
1) Your mom.
2) Your mom.
3) Your mom.
4) Your mom.
5) Your mom.
6) Your mom.
7) Your mom.
8) Your mom.
9) Your mom.
10) Your mom.
11) Your mom.
12) Your mom.
13) Your mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
well at least you know that you have someone that looks up to you... ME!!
this was terrible lmao
Post a Comment