It's my first post for March, and March is almost halfway over.
It's not that I've suddenly lost an interest in this website, it's my lack of even getting on the internet.
Maynne. Even my myspace is under-maintained. I have old comments and spam messages like OFF THE WALL!
Good thing I found some time right now? Although I really should be doing the intense amount of homework I have...especially in math. Grr...math.
So...an update of my life?
I finally found a date to prom! =D
I raised my math grade 50% since the last time I saw it. (Yeah. Wow.)
I've come to realize how many people I strongly dislike.
Then again, I've come to realize who my true friends are.
I've decided to tryout for drum major.
I did not make all-state band.
Last week was the most stressful and busiest week of my life.
Since last week, my life has been at it's happiest.
I can't wait for spring break...(So I can find THE prom dress. =D)
Ehh. That's about it...for now.
OH YEAH. And I'm in the process of writing a new myspace blog!
You know what that means...
ROOM FOR DEBATE! yesss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
MONICA!!! It's good to see you back in the blogger community! I'm so happy that you feel good about your life right now. It makes me happy when your happy, because then we're both smiling!
Post a Comment